A new role has arisen for a Cell Biologist with a background in the development of immunoassays and cell based assays for drug discovery to join a development stage Biotech in Cambridge. The company are well positioned as a leader for the development of protein therapeutics in the immuno-oncology space with a busy portfolio of projects.Do you have experience in the development of cell based assays and are eager to contribute to advancing preclinical and clinical programmes..
Scientist / Senior Scientist, Assay Biology main Responsibilities
- Development, validation and running of immunoassays and various functional cell based assays to support the characterisation of therapeutic proteins
- Taking a leading role in managing internal projects and training junior staff
- Supporting the transfer of assays to CROs for in-vivo and clinical studies
- Maintenance and development of mammalian cell lines
- Collaborating with colleagues across multiple projects
- Analysis and reporting of experimental data
- BSc or MSc degree in Cell Biology, immunology, Biomedical Science or a Biological Discipline
- Mammalian cell culture experience
- Experience developing various immunoassays using ELISA, cell based assays, binding assays or screening by flow cytometry
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is desirable
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.