Job DescriptionJob Summary
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Information Management Team. The successful candidate will provide SharePoint administration and development support to our GoM Operations and Development Teams and HSE GOM Information Management Team. The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for existing and new SharePoint sites, assist with the migration to Office 365, and provide various information management services to our customers.
- Work directly with customers to support existing SharePoint 2013 sites, develop new sites or pages as needed, and manage the migration of our SharePoint sites to Office 365.
- Assist customers in their usage of SharePoint including providing training as needed.
- Meet with customers to discuss their requirements and challenges and then work to provide a solution that is appropriate, is intuitive and easy to understand, generally supportable by the user department, and is consistent with our requirements.
- Assist team members and customers with other needs involving document management and/or OpenText Content Server.
- 4+ years of experience developing and managing SharePoint sites in an Oil & Gas Production Operations environment.
- High School Diploma/GED required; BA degree, business or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong project-leadership skills required. Ability to plan strategically, work proactively and independently, organize and manage time and projects, communicate ideas and direction to customers and developers.
- Strong analytical skills required, including taking customer requirements and developing, implementing, and supporting a solution that completely meets the requirements.
- Demonstrate success in previous customer service positions. Must be patient, a good listener, and a problem solver.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and Visio. Previous work experience with OpenText Content Server is a plus.
- Effective collaboration and facilitation skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Team player, works well in a team environment.
- Exercises good judgment and professionalism, and promotes GOM Information Management Team’s short term and long-term goals.
- Contract position, with opportunity to hire permanent.
- Adheres to Company’s policies on work schedule (5/40 or 9/80), dress code, safety, security, confidentiality requirements, and others.