As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you have experience in various mechanical rotating and static equipment and packages. This in various stages of engineering. You must be able to work in a pro-active role in verification of the equipment and specification and requisition preparation with evaluations and vendor document review. This is in direct cooperation with the client and project team.
- Work as mechanical engineer on the project, responsible for the mechanical engineering activities for various equipment;
- Work to budget and planning.
- Hands on, proactive and responsible, with excellent interpersonal and structured communication skills as independent worker;
- preparation of equipment datasheets;
- preparation of specifications and equipment requisitions;
- evaluation of vendor bids;
- involvement in technical clarifications with vendors;
- review of vendor documentation;
- Team working and collaboration attitude; work and experience in multidisciplinary task force;
- Multi-project phases experience;
- More than 10-year experience in engineering business in heavy metal or (Petro)chemical industry;
- Knowledge of industry Codes & Standards;
- Knowledge of Dutch / international rules and regulations.
The candidate must also have experience with
- English language, verbal and writing
- Preferably Dutch language, verbal and writing
- Microsoft tools
- Only EU-citizens will be considered for this position
- Limited Companies are excluded, only PAYE.
- Candidate must be based in the Netherlands, preferably in the area of Rotterdam or willing to travel.