This opening is for a Project Controls Analyst reporting to the Lead Project Engineer. As part of the Capital Project Team, the Project Controls Analyst provides support to the team that includes the budget and schedule development, status reporting and analysis.
- Assist in developing the Capital Project Group schedule
- Maintain and update Capital Project Schedule
- Assist in developing Capital Project Group budget
- Perform day to day cost control tasks to support all Capital Projects such as invoice review and approvals, budgetary forecasting and accruals
- Complete budgetary reporting for the Capital Project Group
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
- Support in creating estimates for the Capital Projects Group
- Provide flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. .
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years related or actual experience in project controls and planning is required. A bachelor degree or advance education is preferred.
- Proven experience and expertise with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Must have experience and be proficient using Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Experience in Oracle and/or SAP is preferred.