|Job Title:||Management Consultant|
|Salary:||$125000 - $140000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Moon|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 21:17|
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of HSEQ performance for the Australian team;
- Deliver wind and solar projects in Australia as per agreed targets;
- Manage the identification, acquisition, progression and consenting of wind and solar energy sites;
- Develop a pipeline of wind and solar projects in Australia;
- Manage a portfolio of Australian development pipeline of wind and PV projects.
To be successful you will need:
- Degree qualification and minimum of 5 years work experience;
- A self-starter and an ability to make sound commercial decisions;
- Strong Project Management skills and an organised approach to your work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to use word, excel, outlook as well as specialist software packages such as GIS, AutoCAD, MS Project and SharePoint.
To apply, submit your CV to NES Global Talent via the adjacent link.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's