GLOBALLY FOCUSED BIO-PHARMA COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR
“SENIOR CLINICAL TRIAL COORDINATOR” (HOME BASED) :
Operating more than 700+clinical trials in 4 continents- Europe,Asia,Australia,USA -developing molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology drug cancer therapeutics.Culture promotes a flat structure where everyone is given the opportunity to develop and share their thoughts and a unique global approach to accomplishing goals with their team.
- Demonstrated practical experience in co-ordinating CRO/sponsored clinical trials.
- Working knowledge of local ethics and governance requirements for clinical research, and other statutory and regulatory requirements including comprehensive understanding of ICH GCP Guidelines.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned. Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation.
- Deliver base level of clinical research management services within the Division of Cancer Services to the stakeholders and customers by coordinating collaborative cancer group, commercial sponsor and local investigator initiated research for the Division of Cancer Services, ensuring all clinical research.
- Provide input in the development of clinical practices, procedures and protocols within the Cancer Trials Unit.
- Providing information and support to patients with cancer, relatives and carers of patient and colleague.
For you to Qualify:
- Health related undergraduate/Postgraduate degree.
- Experience in Clinical Trials Research for at least 2 years preferably in Oncology.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Attractive salary package for the candidates with full potential and experience.
Feel free to get in touch in for a confidential chat at 02-96968008 -interested candidates can sharetheir resume at faiza.khan @nesgt.com.