28 days on – 28 days off rotation schedule; Alternate work schedules may be considered on case by case basis. Role will be based offshore.
- Supervision of well operations including drilling, completions, work overs, program logistics, etc. for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Management of shared services for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Supervision of multiple onsite and offsite support contractors.
- Implementation and stewardship of SHE Performance Improvement Programs.
- Incident investigations per Company standards, Identification of Root causes and remediation requirements.
- Follow up on Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment.
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner.
- Create daily detailed and accurate Wellview reports
- Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to stakeholders such as Platform PIC’s, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface.
- Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.