Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Project Quality Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of setting up robust quality processes in preparation for Construction?
NES Global Talent have an existing, hands on, requirement for an experienced Project Quality Manager for a 13 month assignment in Belgium. Our client is about to start construction of a multimillion pound production facility due for completion in 2020.
You will be working as part of the owners site management team, implementing quality systems, managing sub-contractors and asking as the sole point of responsibility for all quality related matters during construction.
You will need
- Experience of working as part of a site based client management team
- Recent Experience of working in Chemical, Downstream, Manufacturing or similar new build construction environments
- Able to design, implement and manage a system for ISO 9000 requirements
- Able to design, implement and manage a non-conformity reporting system
- Strong communication skills to interface between the central project team, site management team, main contractor and sub-contractors
- Ability to completely manage recertification of ISO9000
- Extensive experience of PED and CE Markings
It is essential that you have recent experience of working on a new build construction site within part of a client management team for a chemical, downstream or manufacturing facility.
English is an essential language, but Dutch or German would be beneficial. We can only consider applicants with the right to work in the EU and cannot offer any sponsorship support.