- Manages the Recruitment and selection of local staff, followed by Induction process in compliance with local labor laws and corporate guidelines
- Works closely with Business Unit Leaders, Corporate HR, and Legal Consultants in the development of the company’s HR policies and procedures
- Identifies and recommends in-country specific HR programs to meet the unique needs of the client group and may assist in delivering associated training.
- Coordinates with Corporate HR departments in the areas of: benefits, compensation, learning and organization development, and talent acquisition.
- Leads employee investigation activities.
- Partners with leaders on employee performance development/ improvement plans.
- Assists with the annual salary and bonus processes.
- Educates clients on Human Resource programs, policies and processes.
- Coordinates monthly payroll for local staff
- Provides local assistance with the Entry Visa Permits for expatriate workforce in partnership with global mobility team
- Partners with leadership and Houston LO&D to identify training and development needs for employee base
- Organize company wellness, recognition, and other HR related events in partnership with corporate HR initiatives
- Conducts budgetary control within area of responsibility
Technical Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding of employee compensation and benefit programs
- Working knowledge of exploration and production operations preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and motivate personnel
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of current trends within Human Resources
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires a minimum of 7-10 years of Human Resources experience