|Job Title:||HR Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Esraa Badawy|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 09:37|
·Manages the Recruitment and selection of local staff, followed by Induction process in compliance with local labor laws and corporate guidelines
· Works closely with Business Unit Leaders, Corporate HR, and Legal Consultants in the development of the company’s HR policies and procedures
·Identifies and recommends in-country specific HR programs to meet the unique needs of the client group and may assist in delivering associated training.
· Coordinates with Corporate HR departments in the areas of: benefits, compensation, learning and organization development, and talent acquisition.
· Leads employee investigation activities.
·Partners with leaders on employee performance development/ improvement plans.
·Assists with the annual salary and bonus processes.
· Educates clients on Human Resource programs, policies and processes.
·Coordinates monthly payroll for local staff
·Provides local assistance with the Entry Visa Permits for expatriate workforce in partnership with global mobility team
·Partners with leadership and Houston LO&D to identify training and development needs for employee base
·Organize company wellness, recognition, and other HR related events in partnership with corporate HR initiatives
· Conducts budgetary control within area of responsibility
·Supervises an administrative team responsible for the day to day office activities and local leader needs
· Responsible managing office space and associated budgets and costs.
Technical Skills & Requirements:
· Understanding of employee compensation and benefit programs
·Working knowledge of exploration and production operations preferred
·Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and motivate personnel
· Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of current trends within Human Resources
Education and Experience:
·Bachelor’s degree required
·Requires a minimum of 7 years of Human Resources experience
·Supervisory experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Drilling Supervisor - Offshore
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
$1000 per day, Benefits: Rotation Role
Production Admin Assistant
Watkins, United States
Senior operations Advisor
Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
$800 - $1500 per day