The Reading technology hub is responsible for project execution and delivery of Subsea controls systems. In that capacity our team of mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and system engineers support the full project lifecycle from Front End engineering for FEED studies to detailed engineering, implementation, testing and commissioning support for customer delivery Projects.
In this role you will be focused on the design and implementation of Network and Cyber Security for Subsea Production System from concept though to commissioning, including manufacturing facilities.
Required Qualifications and Personal Qualities;
- Experienced in the design and development of Networks and Cyber Security systems according to industry standards and good practices
- Experienced in fault finding techniques associated with communications system
- Prior experience implementing and testing of network system designs
- Prior experience using a well-defined security development lifecycle
- Experience with Network configuration layer 2 and layer 3; Switch and router debugging; and Firewall configuration and ACLs
- Experience with the configuration of VLANs and VPNs; and knowledge of networking principles and architecture
- Strong knowledge of IP addressing and subnetting.
We are looking for Engineers with a passion for technology and personal development, and a commitment to continuous improvement of products, processes and tools.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.