Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a pipeline company, is currently seeking a Contract Manager on a contract basis . The role will initially be based in Calgary no a 5/2 then moving to site as of June 2019 for a 6/1.
- Experience in large diameter pipeline min 36”
- 10 + years of Contract Management experience
- Has experience working on the Contractor side
- Experience with claims, cost + fee type contract
- Eventually will be afield based position (6 days in 1 day out, no rotation)
- Contract term until end of 2021