Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Pipeline Company, is seeking a Pipeline Quality Control Manager in Calgary, AB. This will be a 1 year contract role starting ASAP with possibility of extension.
This position is based in Calgary, AB to start with a 5/2, 10 hour day schedule then transition to site with a rotation on 6/1, 12 hour days after.
• 15+ years of progressive experience in Inspection, Control and welding
• Projects involvement of Large Diameter pipe 36” and above
• Strong technical experience in welding
• Strong knowledge of preparing ATPs
• Experience with management of 10-20 team members