Setting their sights on becoming a major player nationally in the coming years, our client has an aggressive and exciting growth strategy in place which will create career progression opportunities.
The success of this company has been built upon their strong company culture. Their friendly, collaborative and professional team environment has resulted in low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have a collaborative work style and deeply enjoy working in an environment with other like-minded professionals. A dynamic, outgoing personality will be another key component that will make your application of serious consideration.
Preferred skills and attributes are:
- A proven track record on successfully working on commercial construction projects varying in values
- A fantastic ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- A Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- A well-established network of connections within the Auckland business would be highly advantageous
This is an awesome opportunity to work autonomously on interesting projects within an awesome company that values their staff and culture they work within, to understand more apply now.