|Job Title:||Maintenance Scheduler|
|Location:||Cold Lake, Canada|
|Contact Name:||Cayley Butt|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 18:10|
Responsible for the scheduling of all Maintenance activities. Should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements, work selection criteria, work planning, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs, etc. This position is local to the Cold lake area so there are no accommodations of LOA.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates SAFETY is the top priority
• Participates in planning with Core/Work Teams
• Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
• Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
• Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines. Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
• Able to apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position. Able to educate field execution personnel on look-ahead schedules, and help ensure timely work progression.
• Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
• Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
• Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
• Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
• Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
• Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones.
5 to 10 years’ experience
Knowledgeable in SAP
Knowledgeable in P6
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's