- Interface with various business stakeholders to understand demand priorities.
- Review business reports / tools to understand availability of materials for planned and unplanned demand.
- Perform Material Assurance to ensure on-time delivery of materials
- Track and monitor vendors’ production/delivery progress against agreed timeline, alert users and liaise with vendors for mitigation should delivery delay becomes unavoidable.
- Determine best freight options weighing up availability and cost. Interface with Freight Forwarders.
- Continuously review and report vendors’ delivery performance, identify root causes of delay and implement improvement
- Support any administrative tasks from PO issuance to Goods Receipt, as may be required from time to time.
- Interface with all Supply Chain personnel to ensure priorities are understood and appropriate focus is applied.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of Diploma or equivalent certificate. Candidate with Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferable but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Upstream / E & P oil & gas industry, preferably in expediting, logistic or materials planning role.
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of materials and services within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and strong SAP skills in Procurement and Business Warehouse modules
- Good knowledge and application skills with manipulating of data and use of databases
- Ability to define, document and implement business processes.