Are you a skilled and experienced Man-Manager, from a process manufacturing background, looking for a site leadership opportunity, offering a diverse array of responsibilities across projects, maintenance & site reliability, with overall responsibility for a large multi-disciplinary engineering team?
Based at their chemical manufacturing facility in the South-East, a leading chemical company have an exciting opportunity to add to their existing dynamic culture, to recruit a Site Engineering Manager, to lead engineering services for the site.
With extensive experienced gained in a similar process manufacturing environment, you will be a natural leader and strong communicator, able to provide direction to a large engineering team, well-versed in leading change, motivating and developing people with a proven track record in reliability and project delivery in the process industry.
Responsibilities will also include asset integrity, contributing to site management & continuous improvement initiatives for the site, alongside budgetary control for the department.
As such, you will likely be an experienced Engineering Manager, ideally with a degree qualification in a mechanical or other engineering discipline, with a track record in managing large teams in a similar process industry.
If any of the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Degree qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience working in a chemical/ process manufacturing environment
- Man management skills- This role has responsibility for a large team on site
- Previous experience managing and delivering budgets
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- Competitive Salary
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Excellent Bonus potential