Job DescriptionDue to the question of new contracts and continued business growth we have an immediate requirement for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our client on a permanent basis, this is a residential role and the project is expected to be operating from Monday to Friday for the duration of the project.
You will have a proven track record as a QA.QC manager for at least 5 years and bring with you a wealth of experience . On a daily basis you duties will include but not be limited to;
- Be reporting to the Construction Manager, QA/QC Manager will be responsible for the Quality assurance and Quality Control to meet contract requirements.
- Develop the Quality construction Plan to fulfill all the contract requirements.
- Determine all the documentation, reports, tests, warranty letters, O&M Manuals, etc., to be submitted from each subcontractor. Gather that information making sure that it is submitted on due course to prepare the Final Quality Documentation.
- Organize and establish a documentary protocol to file and record all correspondence issued and received by EPC contractor.
- Open, follow up and close the NCRs.
- Ensure the works are in compliance with the Quality requirements stablished in the contract.
- Support the construction team and inform the Site Manager regarding any deviation in quality.
- Manage the Document Controller and make sure the all the contemporary records are updated and properly filed on site (soft and hard copy) and available for all the relevant staff.
- Manage the QA/QC inspector to ensure the proper quality on site is reached.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly quality updated reports showing all the required KPIs.