The successful candidate will be Contracted FIFO on a 4:3 roster and working on behalf of a major Iron Ore Miner in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Feasibility and detailed design of road layouts
- Detailed design of associated earthworks and drainage
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng registered or working towards Chartership
- 6+ years’ experience delivering civil mining infrastructure projects, including earthworks, drainage and roads
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design projects
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.