The majority of this company’s portfolio consists of large multi-unit residential projects as well as projects within the commercial, educational and retail sectors. With a national presence this role will be based in Auckland (their largest team) and you’ll be responsible for delivering projects as well as the addition of mentoring a couple of junior level staff.
This company’s success is built upon their company culture and everyone being invested to delivering the best possible outcome for their clients, they’re incredibly proud of the low staff turnover and inclusive atmosphere.
Attributes and Skills we are seeking are:
- 8+ years’ experience within a Project Management position for a consultancy
- A relevant construction related degree, for example a Bachelor of Building Science
- The ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally when engaging with different stakeholders
- Proven experience establishing long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Local experience within Auckland would be highly advantageous and you must have the eligible working and living rights for New Zealand
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.