- Manages and co-ordinates the full range of the client's Public Relations internally and externally with specific responsibility for the management of relations specific to the media.
- Supports the Public Relations Manager in furthering the positive organisation image of the company to both client's employees and the wider population, nationally and internationally.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Journalism, media or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience of handling Public Relations in a large organisation.
- Experience of handling relationships with Government or other public sector representatives.
- Significant experience of dealing with the media and press
- Sound business acumen
- Knowledge of Public Relations theory and techniques
- Arabic and English both reading/writing and speaking to a fluent level.
- Health and Safety Systems
- Knowledge of Policy and Procedures
- Quality Management systems
- Business skills and understanding
- Environmental Management systems
- Financial awareness
- Data gathering and analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Performance management
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!