Please note you must be an EU national or have the ability to work in the EU to be considered.
Based in the Head-Office in France within the Operations Team, or Project Team with some regular missions to onshore logistic bases & offshore on working sites in Africa.
The Project Operations Manager is accountable to Project Manage the safe and efficient execution of overall project operations, in accordance with planning constraints, associated cost envelope and project quality Requirements.
The POM is responsible for co-ordination of all marine spreads involved in execution of Project Operations. The POM assists the Regional or Country Operation Department for optimisation of overall vessels occupation in providing project constraints.
Specific key responsibilities & activities during tender and project
- Operations preparation
- Vessel readiness
- Planning budget & coordination
- Logistic support to operations
- Third-level technical or similar university degree
- 7 - 10 years of experience in offshore operations, from which minimum 4 years of working experience in offshore operations, with a significant part spent on board installation vessels for pipelay, flexlay and other subsea construction scopes
- Good knowledge of logistic rules and principles on which immigration, customs and importation / exportation laws of countries where operations take place are based.
- Fluent in English.
- Good ability to synthesize information, challenging execution Plan
- Good capability to develop schedule of execution under Microsoft Project
- Communication & organisational skills.
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changing situations.