|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 19:49|
• Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
•Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Assure accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
•In addition to technical ability, must demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• 20+ years ofclosely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering orrelated engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
• Must have Refinery experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Competitive Hourly Rate
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Jīzān, Saudi Arabia
Gas Turbine Electrical Engineer
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Torrance, United States