The successful candidate will be based in Perth and deliver a number of brownfield mining projects in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Delivery of practical and innovative engineering solutions
- Collaborating across disciplines to deliver sound solutions
- Identify, manage, reduce and eliminate project risks where possible
- Providing up to date knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Minimum 6 years engineering design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to engineering problems
- Experience in undertaking large scale brownfields projects
- Experience with mineral processing mines in WA (Copper, Nickel, Gold, Lithium)
- Exposure to Space Gass, Limcon and Strand 7 design software highly regarded
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.