Job DescriptionNes Global Talent is urgently looking for a Senior Construction Manager experienced with Large Storage Tank overhauls to be based in Geleen. It's a full-time position with the possibility to become staff.
- Preparation of FEED package (in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment) & work package with detailed requirements for tank refurbishment & maintenance contractor;
- Establish Safety & Construction/ Lifting plans in collaboration with the awarded refurbishment & construction partner;
- Provides reports to site teams on construction equipment deliveries
- Must possess country specific knowledge of PGS29, EEMUA 183, API653, including knowledge on coating and lining methods, prevention of emissions according to BREF;
- Must have a broad knowledge in piping design related international codes and standards;
- Experience in Pre-FEED, FEED and EPCm projects;
- Relevant experience in the engineering design and construction support of brownfield projects in the refining, petrochemicals or chemicals industries;
- Candidate must have a broad knowledge of national and international codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in managing Large Storage Tank Overhauls;
- Min. of 10 yrs. relevant experience in the (petro-)chemical, engineering & construction sector;
- A recognised degree and equivalent qualifications;
- Knowledgeable in the establishment and application of construction management systems, processes and tools;
- Well-developed technical and practical skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client's and its customers;
- Solid technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline, including experience in senior construction management positions and construction project management.
- A thorough understanding of industrial construction environment and proven supervisory experience in multi-disciplinary teams.