ESSENTIAL: Quality Assurance. Microbiology. Laboratory Techniques. Data Analysis. Immediately available.
Quality assurance is an extremely important process within the pharmaceutical industry to ensure all products accessible to the consumer is of the highest quality. Therefore, my client a world leader in global pharmaceuticals is currently requiring the addition of a QA Microbiologist to join their expanding quality assurance team and offer their scientific expertise and technical laboratory skills.
QA Microbiology Key Responsibilities:
- To carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, methods or protocols.
- To complete documentation associated with these activities at the time and accurately with attention to detail.
- To calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results with the team leader or senior technician.
- To ensure all relevant GSK and Agency policies and procedures are known, followed and applied as required including:
- High standards of GMP/GLP standards are followed at all times when on site
- All Site safety requirements are followed at all times when on site
- Correct PPE is worn as required at all times
- Training records are kept up to date o Work areas are kept up to 5S standards
- Possess a degree in a life science subject from a leading academic institution.
- Previous experience (2+ years) in the pharmaceutical industry with a broad knowledge of general pharmaceutical compounds and drug products.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with consistent work flow.
- Strong data analysis and data management skills, being IT literate with general office package and various software platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong preference for candidates immediately available.
Please contact Syeda Afsana Islam on 0161 942 4060 for more information on rates and applying.
QA Microbiology – Montrose – Contract – 12 Months