Role: ROV Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
NES are currently supporting a major EPC based in France. The Client is looking for a ROV specialist to start immediately in their Paris office.
- Promote safety behaviour and safety in design.
- In charge of Structure design review for ROV access
- Responsible for technical proposal and evaluation of solutions for the projects
- Deliver project specific ROV engineering documents (such as Tie-I Procedure, ROV Access report using 3D software, ROV Tool and Task Matrix…).
- Deliver project specific SIT requirements.
- Deliver project specific technical scope of work for ROV services (3rd party).
- ROV Tooling.
- Subsea installation
- Diverless connection system (e.g. Diverless connectors, MQC plate, cobra head…)
- ROV Operation including ROV limitation, ROV performance, manipulator performance and limitation.
- Knowledge in survey scope.
- Knowledge in pre-comm.
- ROV hydraulic interface including hydraulic power restriction, hydraulic fitting interface.
- ROV Electric interface, including connector type and restriction