- Become as knowledgeable as possible on products, participating in training programs, and through individual effort and initiative.
- Very good understanding of Analytical products: gas chromatographs, gas analyzers, etc.
- Very good understanding of requirements for analytical measurementtion in industries. Keep up to date on latest features, software and hardware developments.
- Service of measurement systems at customer site.
- During the project phase, conduct installations, startups, checkouts, commissioning.
- Conduct relevant training courses for Operation and Maintenance personnel, at customer site and off-site when required.
- Selection of spare parts and participation in service offers preparation.
- Be first customer contact during warranty and after warranty services
- Lead in investigation and responsible for resolution of system related customer complaints and reported problems. Make troubleshooting of the problem, provide and/or recommend solutions to these complaints/problems.
- Participate in defining and performing acceptance tests.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical Degree (electrical/electronic, power, process chemistry)
- Several years experience with service and/or maintenance of analytical systems
- Minimum 3 years experience in the process control system industry
- Knowledge of optoelectronics, chemistry, termodynamics
- Start up and Commissioning Experience in the process automation, control performance
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English Language