Job DescriptionDue to the acquisition of new contracts and continued business growth; we have a requirement for a Storeperson to join our client on a contract basis. This is a residential role and the project is expected to be operating from Monday to Friday for the duration.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our established relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for success. As such the storekeeper must work effectively in team environments with other colleagues to reach all product placement and storage goals in a timely manner. You must follow strict safety protocols to avoid issues and report your progress to the logistics manger in the project.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Hold a forklift license
- Hold a manual driver’s license
- You will have demonstrated logistics/procurement/warehouse experience
- Logistics and warehouse certificates will be highly desirable
- Medium level computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure, capable of meeting deadlines
- Be analytical and detail orientated
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’ *This role requires current right to work in Australia