Job DescriptionWorking for a major Oil and Gas company in Qatar the purpose of this role as part of a transition team is to to provide oversight and guidance for health, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance and performance.
This role will support the transition of a major offshore field project.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Membership of a recognized professional HSE Association.
- 15 years of major international oil and gas experience of which 5 years should be in a similar role and project.
- Result orientated. Must be able to understand the impact of decisions/ changes on project HSE risks and overall project success.
- Strong technical competence in Project, Fabrication, Installation Construction and Offshore Safety.
- Strong management skills.
- Experience in a project transition would be an advantage.