QA Automation Engineer Essentials:- Build & maintain Software Test Automation Frameworks. Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, & processes. Experience in setting, running test in Azure hosted agents & Azure DevOps. Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies. Integrate automation framework with CI/CD process. Create manual & automated test cases to test stand-alone apps & Web Services.
QA Automation Engineer Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, & processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, & comprehensive test plans & test cases.
- Experience carrying out, driving, owning Automation, & building frameworks
- Experience in setting, running test in Azure hosted agents & Azure DevOps
- Desirable knowledge on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for deploying testing agents & images (Azure, GCP, GKE, Gradle)
- Desirable experience working with different tools, frameworks & development languages (BDD, Specflow, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Previous experience in full lifecycle development, working alongside development, testing, QA & DevOps team.
- Excellent communication skills are vital with the ability to build consensus across multiple teams & working with teams located in different geographic locations.
- Build & maintain Software Test Automation Frameworks incl. driving processes & improving & simplifying quality assurance processes.
- Design & automate test cases to validate large-scale, complex software systems.
- Develop internal supporting test tools to aid development & testing.
- Conduct regular regression tests.
- Design test specs & create test strategy for new & existing features.
- Work with other engineers to increase manual, automated test coverage.
- Create manual & automated test cases to test stand-alone apps & Web Services.
- Ensure proper version control & configuration management of all test artifacts for manual & automation.
- Integrate automation framework with CI/CD process.
- Design, develop, document, test & debug new & existing software systems &/or applications
- Participate in the design discussions with developers to ensure features are designed & implemented meeting testability requirements.
- Create full end-to-end test plans for testable components.
- Manage project, test artifacts & execution in Azure DevOps, SharePoint & Confluence.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK