Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently working with one of the world’s largest engineering management companies who are looking to engage with an experienced Electrical Engineer to work on a contract basis. The position is based form our clients office in the North East, you will be joining an existing team working on the detailed design phase of an interesting and challenging project.
The opportunity will be based from the client’s office in Teesside. Our client is looking to engage with the successful candidate early April 2019. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me at your earliest convenience on 0161 942 2121.
- Electrical design on a major EPC contract.
- Production of all necessary Electrical documentation.
- Ability to work in a team and work to tight deadlines.
- Checking and approval of documentation as required.
- Deputise for the Lead Engineer as required.
- Progress monitoring and input into weekly reports.
- Attendance at Client meetings.
- Knowledge of SmartPlant Electrical package and 3D modelling would be an advantage.
- 10 to 15 years experience.
- Relevant degree preferred, HND with experience.