The opportunity will be based from the client’s office in Teesside. Our client is looking to engage with the successful candidate early April 2019. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me at your earliest convenience on 0161 942 2121.
- Electrical design on a major EPC contract.
- Production of all necessary Electrical documentation.
- Ability to work in a team and work to tight deadlines.
- Checking and approval of documentation as required.
- Deputise for the Lead Engineer as required.
- Progress monitoring and input into weekly reports.
- Attendance at Client meetings.
- Knowledge of SmartPlant Electrical package and 3D modelling would be an advantage.
- 10 to 15 years experience.
- Relevant degree preferred, HND with experience.