Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Process department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified Process engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We are now looking for Specialist Process Engineers for temporary positions in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- System responsible engineer
- Chemical injection, heating and cooling medium systems
- Inlet arrangement
- Produced water and oil export
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Experience with Front End Process Design
- Knowledge to NORSOK and process design for North Sea installations
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.