Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Electronic sureveying department based in Stavanger Norway consists of experienced Surveying engineers. We need experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team, andsupport our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market.
We are looking for a Senior surveyor totalstation/laser scanning. The position will be based in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform electronic surveying and or laser scanning based on hook-up scope from engineering disciplines piping and structural
- Prepare reports and make results available for use in PDMS. Scanned point clouds will be used in LFM
- It may be required with some time in office prior to mobilization offshore to get familiar with the project, HSE training etc.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- BSc in Geomatics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of comprehensive experience in electronic surveying both offshore and in prefab is a requirement
- Other BSc degrees and long experience in surveying will be evaluated
- Be able to work independently and obtain necessary info necessary to perform surveying tasks as required by project engineers
- MicroStation, PDMS, LFM, Survey calculations, Sc4W or similar
- Language: Norwegian and English
- Valid offshore certificate and health certificate is mandatory
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities