A number of new opportunities have come available for a Medicinal Chemistry Scientists and Senior Scientists to join an exciting Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area. The roles will involve working in a team of highly experienced Medicinal Chemists for the delivery of small molecule drugs across a number of disease areas.
- Designing and carrying out synthetic routes to synthesise molecules for biological evaluation
- Analysis of biological and SAR data
- Supporting a variety of projects from hit finding through to lead optimisation stage
- Keeping up to date with the literature in order to advance knowledge of their field and apply to internal projects
- Regularly present and contribute in project discussions
- PhD in Chemistry or a degree with equivalent industry experience
- A strong background in synthetic organic
- A knowledge of medicinal chemistry principals and drug design
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.