Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a H&S Administrator on site with flight options from Calgary or Edmonton, AB. This position has a rotation of 4/3 working 12 hour days on a contract term.
- Provide Oil Sands Business Unit and Corporate data reports to leadership teams, on demand, and on a regular basis (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
- The data required will be identified by the Health, Safety & Environment Team.
- Follow the Onboarding and Off-boarding Workflows as per SNRS-00-99-HS-PR-0007
- Distribute information to specific distribution lists on upcoming training or changes that are required to be shared within the Oil Sands Business Unit.
- Support the Health, Safety & Environment team with new initiatives.
- Request for Service and IS requests.
- Support Drivesafe Program
- Emergency Services Department and Auxiliary Emergency Response Team - supporting management of the Competency Spreadsheet and MS Project Scheduling
- Managing SAP workflow and reporting for ESD PMs
- Assist with maintenance of training records.
- Assist security with the general onboarding process and badge requirements
- Support Knowledge & Competency Coordinator in testing new or revised computer-based training.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for site access of visitors, vendors, contracted service providers etc.
- Ensure that all training documentation is kept on file in an auditable fashion.
- Support the Health & Safety team to follow the Document Control Process. This would include but not limited to formatting the document, requesting the review process, advising Document Control for publishing of documents.
- Support the Health & Safety team by managing the DM (Document Management) Folders. This includes but limited to creating and deleting folders within DM, creating, deleting and moving documents within DM. Ensuring that published documents are in the correct folder.
- Support the Health & Safety team manage the Share Point Page. This includes, but not limited to changing the format of the SharePoint Page; assisting where required on uploading links or documentation to the SharePoint Page.
- Assist the Health & Safety Department in development of presentations, surveys and interactive games.
- Participate in Contractor Audits (Training & Alcohol & Drug) as requested.
- Support Health, Safety & Environment team by ensuring required Purchase Orders have been created, services and materials are acquired and placed in inventory
- Key point of contact for promotional items this includes ordering, tracking and inventory.
- Help developing site bulletins
- Verify that both copies of waste manifests, on site (blue) and the one loaded by Calgary office (white copy) match
- Develop Initial Site Access requests for site visitors for HSE related scopes
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years in related administrative/technical role
- Ability to use database information, figures and statistics to generate reports, charts, and graphs.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. (E.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Project).
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Post-Secondary Administrative or equivalent training
- 3-5 years related experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience working with Petroleum-related training and competency standards and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams of engineering staff and contractors.
- Previous experience with enterprise systems (SAP) and/or Success Factors