Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is seeking a Commodity Analyst in Calgary, AB.
- Volumetric recognition and reconciliation for terminal deliveries and pipeline movement (shipper balance).
- Manage counterparty settlement, invoice payment, and receivable balances.
- Document business processes.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in projects as required
- Excel and other computer skills with the ability to work within multiple systems and applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of SAP Financial module including FBL1 / FBL5.
- Exceptional attention to details and experience in business / analysis.
- Strong communication and analytical skills in identifying root cause of an issue.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience