This is Your Chance So Grab the Opportunity!
A Senior CRA II/III for a single sponsored study-FSP Model is required by a global CRO for a home based/office based position nationwide. Senior Clinical Research Associate Role Available in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisibane-Offers Excellent Learning Environment with Great Support & Career Development to Lead/Project & Regional Management.
- You may also be office based/home based, if you’d prefer at the office in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane
- Permanent-Full Time Position.
- The role involves monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology Phase I- IV clinical study sites in Australia.
- Responsible for Site management, set up, routine monitoring and close out visits, feasibility reports.
- To perform the activities associated with the site-level feasibility, evaluation, initiation, patient recruitment and retention, monitoring and collection of data, and closeout of clinical trial sites in the geographic area assigned.
- Writing monitoring reports.
- Liaising with investigators and other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Variety of therapy areas, which may include oncology, cardiovascular, CNS, respiratory and/or infectious diseases.
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff.
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met.
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Local Experience: 3-4 years at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.