As a Project Engineer you will take the a role in the coordination of all aspects of civil projects including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Up to 5 years local expereince
- Previous experience working on Main Roads projects would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid an excellent salary package. You must be open to work on a DIDO basis working Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.
In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application by pressing “apply now” or contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS & CURRENT RESIDE IN WA WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS FOR AUSTRALIA.