My Public Sector client is looking to bring on board a Windows 10 Deployment Engineer to be based in central Manchester with travel between sites in and around Manchester.
Candidates will be required to drive a company vehicle so you will need to provide insurance details to my client and have a clean driving license.
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer Experience of:
- Windows 10 upgrade projects.
- Installation of Application using SCCM and application troubleshooting.
- Hardware installation, swap-outs and troubleshooting.
- Audit of IT Inventory and reconciliation.
- Maintaining Asset register spreadsheet.
- Monitoring Incidents in Service Now, owning and seeing incident through to resolution.
- Floor walking previous nights migrations and troubleshooting any issues.
- Travelling between sites in and around Manchester.
- Loading and unloading of IT equipment as required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident with spreadsheets.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Team player
- Able to work alone and unsupervised.
- Ability to work to deadlines
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK