Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters supports Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
NES Poland is currently recruiting for an international company from energy sector for:
Key Account Manager – Project Monitor
The emphasis on this role is to undertake all duties necessary to lead multi-disciplinary project teams and ensure delivery of the project objectives. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of new-build projects.
- Co-ordinate and lead the activities of team members
- Monitor project activities, project fee income and expenditure
- Ensure deliverance of business plan objectives
- Key account management, ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide expert opinion
- You will work closely with our other departaments and will benefit from the skills/expertise across the Practice.
- Experience in a similar role with a construction consultancy
- Knowledge of building technology and construction principles
- A good understanding of forms of building contract and experience of contract administration
- Ability to control day to day programming and planning, monitor progress and expenditure of projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Project management related qualification - desirable
- The position will require travel to client meetings.
- Exciting position in a new company
- Attractive salary,
- Job growth potential and salary/bonus scaling with company profits