- Maintains, tests and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices.
- Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records to apply conditional based maintenance routines and to enable problem / equipment failure investigations.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience working within a team in a shop based or manufacturing based environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- 1+ years oilfield maintenance/tool build related experience
- Forklift driving experience a plus