Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Planner
|Job Title:||Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Planner|
|Contact Name:||Cayley Butt|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 00:13|
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrates SAFETY is the top priority
• Participates in planning with Core/Work Teams
• Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
• Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
• Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines. Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
• Able to apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position. Able to educate field execution personnel on look-ahead schedules, and help ensure timely work progression.
• Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
• Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
• Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
• Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
• Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
• Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones.
• Able to adequately assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Electrical or Instrumentation trades certificate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Proficient in selected scheduling and planning software
• Demonstrates good leadership skills in Work Team meetings to remove barriers and steward action items and cost profile to work plan and cost estimates.
To be responsible for the planning and scheduling of Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance activities. Should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs, etc. Skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labor crew (skills) composition and assignment.
This is 1 year contract working 5 days on and 2 days off. The candidate should have experience with SAP and be local to the Cold Lake area as there are no accommodations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation Maintenance Technician
Instrumentation Maintenance Technician - Senior Automation
CAD75 per hour
Senior TAR Maintenance Planner
New York, United States
Torrance, United States