1st Line Desktop Support Analyst
|Job Title:||1st Line Desktop Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Bury|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 10:04|
My client is looking to bring on board a 1st Line Desktop Support Analyst, the role is very much a junior position looking for a contractor that has an excellent customer service attitude within Desktop Support environment. Experience of Microsoft technologies will be a bonus as well as ITIL. Any experience of telecom networks, servers, messaging, LAN, security and job scheduling will be a bonus.
1st line Desktop Support Analyst Role Description:-
Provides moderate support, with general supervision, in one or more of the following technical areas:
This includes monitoring, testing, and deploying these environments.
1st Line Desktop Support Analyst Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Proactively monitor call queues and prioritize daily activities.
2) Provide routine support on hardware and software problems.
3) Provide support for technical area of support.
4) Provide 24 hour on call support as required
5) Install, test, and maintain software and hardware components.
6) Document system/environment changes.
7) Monitor system activities.
8) Assist in various projects.
1st Line Desktop Support Analyst Qualifications
1) Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
2) Ability to work independently, under general supervision.
3) Knowledge of hardware, internals, peripherals, and software on platforms supported.
4) Ability to follow established processes
5) Ability to apply problem solving techniques
6) Good verbal and written communication skills
7) Excellent judgment and customer interaction skills.
8) Familiarity with validated or quality systems is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer related field or relevant technical experience.
Technical certifications recommended.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's