Job DescriptionMaintenance Fitter – Days - £35,000 - Bedfordshire
An established and growing Building Materials company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to their team.
You would be working for a business that prides themselves on their world class production and engineering along with their dedicated employee development.
The right person for these roles will be an experienced/time served Mechanical/Maintenance Fitter
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Maintenance and repairing of heavy plant and equipment
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Maintenance and repair of onsite equipment
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Fitter or Engineer
- Planned maintenance skills
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, conveyors and pneumatics
- Heavy Plant and equipment
- Welding and Fabrication
- Upto £35,000 DOE
- Days based shift pattern
Mechanical, Maintenance, Engineering, Support, Fault Finding, Isolators, Inside Panels, Hydraulics, Motors, Drives, Pneumatics