An established and growing Building Materials company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to their team.
You would be working for a business that prides themselves on their world class production and engineering along with their dedicated employee development.
The right person for these roles will be an experienced/time served Mechanical/Maintenance Fitter
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Maintenance and repairing of heavy plant and equipment
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Maintenance and repair of onsite equipment
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Fitter or Engineer
- Planned maintenance skills
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, conveyors and pneumatics
- Heavy Plant and equipment
- Welding and Fabrication
- Upto £35,000 DOE
- Days based shift pattern
Mechanical, Maintenance, Engineering, Support, Fault Finding, Isolators, Inside Panels, Hydraulics, Motors, Drives, Pneumatics