A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias at one of their UK plants.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, can fault find on PLCs and has pneumatics & hydraulics experience. You need to be able to work in a demanding environment, show commitment and be willing to work hard.
- To work on the routine maintenance of plant and equipment
- React to breakdowns using diagnostic skills
- Assist in the Health and Safety requirements of the plant
- Continuous improvement activities
- Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment
- Time served
- Heavy industrial background
- Strong diagnostic skills
- PLC fault finding experience
- Robotic experience – ABB or Kuka preferred
- Automotive experience
- Degree qualified
- Holidays + stats
Location – Banbury