Job DescriptionSenior Project Manager – Mega Investment Projects – Industry leading package – Permanent role
A global chemical operator is currently going through significant growth, whereby they have invested multi-billions into their mega-investment project portfolio both inside and outside of Europe. Due to this growth they require a Senior Project Manager to join them and support one of their mega investment projects in Europe, with future scope to develop into being responsible for one of their international projects.
The successful person for this role will have exceptional leadership and influencing skills in order to effectively manage large operator and EPC teams, as well as effective stakeholder and change management. They will be a conceptual thinker with strong cultural awareness.
- Petrochemical or chemical industry experience managing large/mega investment projects
- Experience working full project lifecycle
- Strong technical knowledge of client management of FEED and EPC contracts
- Flexible on working location and travel
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
This role is paying an attractive basic and an industry leading package with huge career succession opportunities.