Instrument Engineer III
|Job Title:||Instrument Engineer III|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$100000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Paul Henry|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 15:00|
• Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
• Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
• Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
• Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
• Estimate future projects
• Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
• Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
• Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
• Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
Candidates must be able to work legally in the USA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Welding Engineer III
Houston, United States
Lead Instrument Engineer
Senior Instrument Engineer - Maintenance & Modifications
Systems Completion Lead III
Spring, United States
Senior Instrument & Telecom Designer
Bærums Verk, Norway