Cost Engineering Analyst will be responsible for
monitoring cost & schedules at project and program
levels. The contract is slated for 2 years and will most
likely extend past 2021.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance,
Construction Management, or Business required.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Cost
Engineering/Project Controls required (oil and gas
• Well-rounded Cost Engineering background
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is
• Excel -Pivot tables, formulas, v-look up,
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Cost
accounting tools - SAP, ARIBA (or other internal
invoicing system), Cost Tracking Tools/Dashboards,
Power BI required
• Ability to work in a multi-functional team within a
geographically dispersed complex multi-project
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication
• Ability to communicate at all levels and to work well
within a team environment with minimal supervision
• Consistently considers problems, process
improvements, changes, etc. with an enterprise
• Candidates local to Midland/Odessa area required.
Desirable/Preferred Criteria & Qualifications:
• AACE International certification as a Certified Cost
Consultant and/or as a Certified Cost Engineer
• Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI)
certification a plus
• In-depth knowledge of industry and professional
cost engineering and/or Project Services practices,
trends, best practices, etc.
• Anticipates resistance to changes and applies
strategies to mitigate
• Ability to rarely/occasionally travel to other project
locations – Houston, New Mexico, Rangeley, etc.
• Project controls or Cost Engineering experience in
Oil/Gas industry experience preferred.