Perm role opening in Melb/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide
Clinical Research Associates II/III
Senior Clinical Research Associates II
Required by a global CRO for a home based/office based position nationwide.
- You may also be Home based/office based if you’d prefer at the office in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide.
- This is a permanent, full time position. The role involves monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology Phase I- IV clinical study sites in Australia.
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 4-5 years of experience at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials.
- Independent monitoring experience in Australia.
- Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment.
- Preferably with Experience in Oncology, Infectious Disease or Neurology.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- Monitoring Plan
- Clinical site visit reports
- Response to requests for site level study and/or territory information
- Site Monitor: 60%
- Site specific patient recruitment and retention plans (shared deliverable)
- Collection of high-quality clinical trial data (CRFs).
Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB