Job DescriptionNES is currently looking for a project manager to be based in La Garenne-Colombes / La Defense in Paris.
Role Description and Requirements
In the role of Project Manager you will be involved in a service station project and you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and management for the project allocated to the required schedule, to budget quality and environmental standards.
- Reporting to the Project Director and liaising with the Design Department, Architects and Contractors to ensure that appropriate design is available and meet the requirements.
- Preparing and issuing variation orders
- Managing changes in the project
- Manage the Request For Information process
- Managing the process of Value Engineering and any necessary re-design activities
- Ensuring that designs are prepared taking account of safety for erection and subsequent dismantling of the components of the building(s).
- Reporting progress
- Monitoring schedule of the project
- Monitoring that actions and taken by stakeholders
- Assuring Quality and following Quality plan
- Issuing Quality Non-Compliance Reports and following through on corrective actions
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the Safety and Environmental Plan as necessary
- Fluent in French and English
- 8-10 year experience in project management in building or industrial sector
- A leading example in compliance and ethics
- Ability to work under pressure to tight dead-lines
- Ability to handle at same time different projects at different stages (up to 4-5 actives projects and up to 8 projects)
- Travel for short periods when required to sites in France
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-contractors team
- Ability to work in complex organization
- Ability to deliver on time main deliverables of each project
- Master’s degree in Engineering